Friday, June 17, 2011

Molding Love

I recently visited a friend's new apartment and my jaw just about dropped to the floor. This girl had thought about all the details. One of deign ideas (that I hope to steal) is that she added some Chinese Chippendale style molding to all of her closet doors. Simple change, but instantly transformed the doors from ho hum to inspiring. Sort of something like this on doors.

Found via Bliss

I love the way simple molding spruces up a space...
 Lonny Magazine

 Apartment Therapy

 Found via Pinterest

Coco Kelly


Apartment Therapy

Have you ever added molding to to a wall or door?

1 comment:

  1. I have never thought about molding but this looks fab. I think I might add some of these to my pinterest for later inspiration.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...