Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OUT WITH THE OLD...

I'm finally ready to reupholster a vintage wingback chair I've had since I moved from San Francisco. I bought it for steal at Antiques by the Bay, but removing the individual nailheads, painting and recovering it always seemed a little intimidating. Now that I have some free time, I'm ready.
Right now my living room is orange, pinks and browns with light gray walls but, I think I'm ready to migrate to fresh white walls, navy and pink/ yellow accents for summer.

Given the new color inspiration, here are some of the fabric options I'm considering. I'd love to hear what you think...










I've been obsessed with this geometric David Hicks fabric since it graced the cover of the first issue of Domino.


 But at almost $100/ yd it's a little out of my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...