Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EMERALD GREEN SPRING

I'm ready for spring, I've said it before and I'm hoping if I keep saying it, it will finally arrive. What's making it harder is that while spring flowers are blooming everywhere, the trees have not gotten their full set of leaves. I think that's why I'm craving the color green. Not just any green, but a deep rich emerald green.

It all started when I spotted these pants in an ad from Gucci....

Obviously I couldn't afford those, so I found a cheaper option at Zara.

But then I started seeing green everywhere...
source unknown
I spotted this incredible sofa in the home of interior designer Bailey McCarthy in the latest issue of Rue Magazine.

My friend Mary Kate's fantastic Nick Olsen designed apartment was featured on ShelterPop. I can't get enough of those gorgeous green stripes in her bedroom. Check out the rest of her cool renovation here.
photo: Mary Kate Frank via Shelterpop 

This bright green piece of art stands out in a crisp white living room.

 I have always loved this Miles Redd designed kitchen from House Beautiful.

What a lucky 3 year old to have a bedroom like this with gorgeous wallpaper and headboard.

I found these awesome Grant Hamilton prints over at Kate Spade

And how about this gorgeous green wedding dress spotted over at Green Wedding Shoes...
photos: Susan Dean

Yes, green is definitely my new favorite color for spring. Have you found any green interiors that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...