Friday, March 25, 2011

A YELLOW LOVE AFFAIR

I looked in my closet the other day and realized that almost everything I own is black, white or gray. NYC living I guess. So, when I spotted these awesome shoes on someone walking to work today, it got me thinking about how much I like bright yellow. It always stands out in a crowd and looks cheery on a gray day. Happy Friday! See you back on Monday!


 Marigold and neutrals look fresh and clean.

Love this Racer Tote from J.Crew
Thank you Tory Burch for breaking out of the black pant mold...

Stand tall in these color block sandals from Pierre Hardy
A lovely yellow raincoat from Anthropologie to keep away the gray skies.

A surprise bit of yellow on this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress...


Yellow headboard love...
Found via Pinterest via vivafullhouse.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...