Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SO GIRLY, SO FUN...

While leafing through my new issue of Lucky, I spotted an adorable pair of scallop trim shorts for spring. It got me thinking how much I love a scallop trim for it's girly, fun feeling. Here are a few of my favs...





Chic Gray Layers Baby One Piece, Eight Baby Legs

Chloe Collection Earrings, NY Light Metals


Large Scallop Trim Mirror, Uncommon


 Bone Scalloped Edge Frame, Wisteria


Coal Flower Lamp, Anthropologie


Scalloped Edge Plate, A Touch of Nordic


Pedestal Mini Compotes, MisoVintage


Embroidered Woodblock Flower Pillow, West Elm


Scallop Edge Personalized Notepad, Letter Love Designs


3 comments:

  1. What a great collection of scalloped objects! I especially love the scalloped mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scalloped mirror too! It comes in so many great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for including my vintage shop in your blog! this collection looks amazing together!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...