Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FROM THE SOURCE

I don't like moving, I mean on my list of things I dislike it's right up there after beets. After a huge cross-country move, I vowed not to do it again for awhile. The good news is that a lot of my friends have moved recently and they've asked me to help decorate their new apartments (the fun part).

Yesterday, I took my friend to some of my favorite thrift stores in NYC, Housingworks and Angel Street Thrift to search for some one-of-a kind finds. My friend adores rustic, natural furniture and suddenly it dawned on me that From the Source would be a great option.

Made from responsibly harvested, reclaimed and recycled wood, stainless steel and wrought iron, their pieces feel more modern than woodsy. The wood is beautifully polished and comes in these terrific natural, warm colors. I think any of these pieces would become an instant focal point in a room. Check out more of their items here.

 Custom workspace





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...