Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TAKING IT OFFLINE

 (How cute is this restaurant?!)

I love when my cyber world collides with my real one. It started Sat morning, with a delightful brunch at Peel's in NYC with the lovely ladies behind Navy Bean and The Prippy Handbook. If you haven't checked out their blogs, it's a must! An added bonus are the pics of their adorable Frenchies: Navy and Scrapple. After brunch, my friend and I headed over to The Wedding Party at the Palace to start collecting inspiration for her Feb 2012 event.

I'm still new to the blogging world and get more than a little excited when I get to meet someone I follow online, in person. Mr. Trent Bailey was on the receiving end of this as I practically shrieked when I recognized his photos and then got to meet him at the event. (Hope he doesn't remember this!!) His wedding photography is so fresh and beautiful. Also, he and his wife create the most adorable stop motion videos. Check out some more of his fantastic work here.
 (Images courtesy of Trent Bailey Photography)

Also at the event were the ladies behind the adorable letterpress company, Mr. Boddington's Studio. Their letterpress cards are so fun and creative.
(Images courtesy of Mr. Boddington's Studio)

My friend introduced me to Cheree Berry Paper while we were there. Their invites, save the dates and announcements were fantastic. Wow!

(Image courtesy of Cheree Berry Paper)


Anyone else attend this event this past weekend?

1 comment:

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...