Monday, January 31, 2011

POLAROID FUN

Amazingly, I got out of the snow in NYC this weekend and made it out to Steamboat Springs, CO for a little skiing before the season's over. I hate slushing through the snow in NYC, but it's definitely welcome when it's on the slopes.

Before I left, I spotted these fantastic polaroids from Grant Hamilton. These fresh, bold prints are encased in plexi, so they're thick enough to stand on their own.

If you have an extra $700 handy, you can get the limited edition oversized prints.

For everyone (including myself), there smaller are more affordable sets for your desk or bookshelf.


I'd love to have an entire collection of these in a grid on a my living room wall.  Check out more of his polaroids here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...