Monday, January 17, 2011

AND WE'RE BACK...

After a week of living with plaster and paint and non-working shower, my new bathroom is painted, cleaned and back in working order. I'm thrilled!!

Here are some of the before and after pics...
Remember this?

 After

 Before

 After

 Before

 After

Now I'm in search of a cool bathmat and shower curtain to replace the ones I lost in the flood (light blue ones are just temporary)...

Bed, Bath & Beyond

Bed, Bath & Beyond

Anthropologie

Anthropologie

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the Anthropologie ones. That would make me want to spend even more time in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love them too! They're not traditional bathmats, they're just small 2x3 rugs which I like. Gives the bathroom a fun, colorful look.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...