Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A FABULOUS TIME...

While I am going to be traveling for New Year's this year, after looking at Kevin Sharkey's Housewarming Party over the weekend, a part of me wishes I was going to be in NYC hosting a fabulous party.  There are so many fun ideas here, I definitely think I'll be setting up ping pong at my next party. Enjoy!

Kevin used Channel lipstick to make colorful frames on the mirrors around the house.

I love the idea of clearing off the dining room table to make way for a lively game of ping pong.

 The Channel lipstick comes in handy again as a way to keep score.

A great idea for the next party. Fill a tub with ice to keep wine and champagne cool all night. 

 I can't get enough of this fantastic bar set-up with ping pong paddles and balls underneath.
 A stacked oreo cake served with milk makes a perfect dessert.

What an awesome party!  To check out more photos, visit the link HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I've looked at these images so many times as inspiration for my wedding! Classic and fun... and very Truman Capote to me.

    Throw a party like that, please!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...