Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THANKSGIVING WITH A TWIST...

Phew! Yesterday was a long day. Definitely no need for the gym when I'm dragging bookcases across the room and hanging oversized mirrors! Just putting the finishing touches on the second 24 hour design challenge- Upper Westside Apt. Can't wait to share the before and after pics!

In the meantime, I'm starting to gear up for the Holidays. I'm heading back to Pennsylvania next week to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and I've been looking for some inspiration for the table. This year I hope to create something a little more unusual. Here are a few Thanksgiving tables with a twist... 

*** Be sure to check out the new HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE at Octavia & Brown. I've got everyone on your list covered from your Hard to Shop for Aunt to your Mad Men Loving Boyfriend... 

Can I say how much I love this Thanksgiving table Eddie Ross created for Lonny?

I would love to see this color palette and cool vintage style on a Thanksgiving table.

Modern and natural at the same time.

  Black, white and brown- so simple and so cool.

 Who says you have to always have flowers on the table?

The blue and white is a fresh take on Thanksgiving, while the antlers give it a rustic feel

Images courtesy of: Lonny, Apartment Therapy, unknown, Domino Magazine, Maura McEvoy, Caroline Roehm

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...