Thursday, October 21, 2010

John Robshaw...

After seeing John Robshaw speak at an Apartment Therapy offline Meet-up, I've been obsessed with his bedding and textiles. All of his fabrics are hand block-printed by artisans in India. What comes out are beautiful patterns that range in colors from a chalky gray and deep midnight blue to the most amazing pinks and orangey reds. Irregularities in the pattern are not frowned upon, but instead are encouraged as a mark of hand printing.
(Images courtesy of John Robshaw)
Unfortunately, his decorative pillows are a little out of my price range, so I found another solution. I bought one of his bedroom pillow cases, wrapped it around an extra pillow and added it to my couch. I think it works pretty well and if I decide to change the pillows in my living room later, I can always use it back on my bed.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...