Friday, September 17, 2010

New Online Magazine: Rue

I am loving the new online design magazines that have been popping up over the last few months. They're a great way to get inspiration and most of the products are a click away.

Last night, I ran into a new one by the name of Rue. I couldn't get of the shop-a-longs with designers like Grant K Gibson, whose San Francisco apt I fell in love with when in was featured in the New York Times. (Check it out here).
Also featured was Heather Clawson, from the wonderfully inspired blog, Habitually Chic. Her apt looks great in neutrals with pops of orange.
I finally got to see the complete apartment of blogger, Victoria Smith of sfgirlbybay.com fame. Her all-white living is a stark contrast to her wonderfully dark blue dining room! Love it!
I love this console full of green plants. I can't wait to create something similar in my own kitchen nook.

There are lots of other gorgeous images for inspiration, be sure to check out Rue when you have a chance.

1 comment:

  1. I've been patiently waiting for Rue and it absolutely delivered!

    All that said, I still miss my Domino coming in the mail...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...