Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thinking of Wallpaper...

When I was a kid, I remember going to the local paint store with my Mom and taking home the huge wallpaper books. At age nine, I was given the chance to pick out my own wallpaper for my room. While I wanted cartoon elephants, we comprised on light pink and white striped bow wallpaper. Little did I know that this would stay up in my room through high school!

Seeing the ostrich wallpaper in the apartment of editor, Michelle Adams in the April/ May issue of Lonny, has me considering wallpaper again. A tried and true paint girl, I am warming up to the idea of wallpaper for my apartment. As long as I can do it without losing my security deposit, I'm there. Here are a few that I love and the original inspiration from Lonny...




Ostrich wallpaper from Beware The Moon

This would be perfect for an entryway Graham & Brown


Love the dramatic black wallpaper in Rita Konig's entryway

 Grass cloth could be fun for one long wall Designyourownwall.com

Here are some other great wallpaper sources:

(Photos courtesy of Lonnymag, Graham & Brown, Domino Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...