Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Obsession- Vanity Trays

I love the old-school glamour of vanity trays.  The variety of sizes and style make them a perfect addition to a bureau or nightstand.


Large trays are great for creating a stylish bar and organizing liquor bottles, etc.


Small trays look great overflowing with earrings, chunky rings and necklaces. I love seeing everything out on display.  I use a tiny silver plate tray to stash business cards on my desk.


They can also be used together. One of my favorite vintage trays has a beautiful brass edge, I use it with a small porcelain saucer to capture earrings and bracelets.

(Photos courtesy of Lonny Magazine, Eddie Ross, Domino, Octavia & Brown)

1 comment:

  1. I found a nearly identical tray to the snakeskin one at Pearl River Traders for next to nothing! Love that look and having a place to store my special little things.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...