Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Obsession- Headboards

In helping a friend with her new apartment design, it's gotten me thinking about my own space. One of my obsessions has been finding the right headboard for my small space. Here are a few of my favorites...

Nail heads dress up this oak headboard...

 The four-poster metal frame adds a modern touch to a small space...

No need for a headboard with an amazing view...

An upholstered headboard becomes a show-stopper against a dark wall...

A bright frame helps anchor this bed...

(Photos: House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Design*Sponge, Domino Magazine)

2 comments:

  1. the big bright frame is great- and also using a fabric frame and putting up fabric is what we just did! :)- rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! This is a great replacement for a headboard and can be easily changed.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...