Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Packing... Shipping... Cleaning... Rearranging...

Phew! It's been a crazy morning. I have been cleaning and rearranging my apartment for my last load of personal items from California to arrive!

In looking around my apartment, I realize how cluttered everything has gotten over the last few months. I have not been following my own rule of one thing in, one thing out. I counted this morning and realized that I have 10 chairs in my tiny apartment (plus a couch!) I don't think anyone needs that much seating! Here are a few...

 Just purchased from Housingworks during to the Design on a Dime sale...

Needs to be recovered, but I love the shape...

This weekend will definitely mean a trip to Housingworks, my favorite thrift store in NYC, to donate a few of these chairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...