Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's BBQ time...

Memorial Day not only marks the start of summer (lazy days at the beach, clam bakes, etc), but most importantly the summer grilling season. This summer I plan to mix up the staples (hamburgers and chicken) with fresh fish, shellfish and corn on the cob.  I can't wait!

Here are a few things on my list for a retro inspired BBQ...

Orange stripes are unexpected and fun... 

How cool is this portable picnic set... 

You could mix up a large batch of drinks in this retro cooler...

Not your average folding lawn chair... 

My BBQ cheat sheet... 

This little piggy went to market... 

Corn on the cob is one of my favorite summer treats...

(Photos courtesy of Etsy Shops: Quietude Quilts, Mod Apple, Old Green Canoe, Architette, Brooklyn Rehab, You Like)
(Red Chair photo courtesy of yoygle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...