Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Heart Geraniums..

 
I recently stopped by the farmers market in Union Square to pick up some veggies. I hadn't been to the market in awhile and I was shocked that the mainly food market was now overflowing with plants and flowers for the summer.

I picked up a few geraniums to try in my apartment...

I love geraniums because they don't require a lot of attention. All they need is a little sun (about 3 hours a day), some water and an occasional clean-up. They come in so many varieties and some even have a delicious smell....

They're also perfect for small arrangements...

For those with a black thumb (or very little sunlight), Diptyque has a wonderful scented geranium candle. It smells almost as good as the real thing...



Photos courtesy of Octavia & Brown, Absolutely Beautiful and Diptyque)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...