Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Obsession...

 Photo: Living, Etc via Apartment Therapy

Happy Friday! Today marks the completion of my first full week of blogging. (Yay!) To celebrate that fact, I thought I would introduce my first weekly feature, Friday Obsession. Each week, I'll share the vintage (or non-vintage) items that I have been drooling over (and trying to get my hot little hands on) for my own apartment.

First up are some vintage metal dining chairs. I love the contrast of painted metal against a wood table, or in my case a round, white tulip table from CB2. Here are a few of my favs...

Photo: Sweet.Eventide on Flickr

Photo: steadyhand1 on Flickr
Photo: Factory 20

These need a little love, but have great lines and would awesome at the ends of a dining table...
Photo: Bluebird Becca on Flickr

If there's any item you've been obsessing about, I'd love to hear about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...