Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Obsession Vintage Ginger Jar Lamps

Researching for this week's Friday Obsession, I have been drooling over vintage ginger jar lamps. I recently saw a picture of my parents living room from the 80s and it reminded me of the fantastic pair of clear glass ones they had.


I love the over-sized feel, the bright colors and the fact that they usually look better in pairs. 


These lattice-inspired lamps are cool because not only to they have a bulb up top, but they also light from within for a softer feel...

For these metal ginger jar lamps, you could really do any color shade up top, I would probably choose black to give them a more modern feel...


(Photos: Little Green Notebook, Revival Home & Garden, Ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...