Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beautiful Entry...

Now that things have settled a bit, I am slowly tackling each room in my apartment. First up is the entryway, which has been long neglected as a place to store stuff before it goes out the door with me. I have been scouring design inspiration for unique entryways, which combine great design and function.



Despite the small size, this entryway provides useful storage.


I love the shocking, unexpected pink.

Very funky items in this Jonathan Adler designed entryway.

Amazing collection of finds add instant interest to this entryway.

Wow, I love everything about these wallpapered stairs!

(Photos: Domino Magazine, Domino Magazine, House Beautiful, House Beautiful, Domino Magazine, Design*Sponge.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...